Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

1941 JSS Zuckerman :-)

Article about: Hi everyone, I'm selling this, or want to, but unsure on price. Don't wanna go too high or too low if you get me. This is a Joseph Sankey and Sons, Size M, 1941 dated Zuckerman, it has its l

Cool 1941 JSS Zuckerman :-)

Hi everyone,
    I'm selling this, or want to, but unsure on price. Don't wanna go too high or too low if you get me. This is a Joseph Sankey and Sons, Size M, 1941 dated Zuckerman, it has its liner but it is almost crispy yuck!, but the mark on the liner has faded beyond recognition. My two questions are, it says ARP on the front , right? Well the majority I've seen have SFP or others, haven't seen one with ARP, does this effect the value. Secondly, there are a single green stripe on the side and front, does this denote rank?
    All help is appreciated, thank you!
    Kindest Regards,
    Harvey
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1941 JSS Zuckerman :-)   1941 JSS Zuckerman :-)  

1941 JSS Zuckerman :-)   1941 JSS Zuckerman :-)  

1941 JSS Zuckerman :-)   1941 JSS Zuckerman :-)  

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    I am sorry, we are not a free appraisal service. You will have to search militaria dealers to determine a value. Then you can post them for sale in our classifieds section at the bottom of the main page.
    Third Reich militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Sorry Ralph, I'm new here, first post :-(