Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1942 BMB fibre rim paratroopers helmet

Article about: Is this genuine?

General question about the rubber inside a 1st type HSAT: is it correct yellow, black or both?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    I really get annoyed when people want others to do their work for them.
    First no pictures then an Ebay number for some one else to look up for a free ID.
    Pointless thread which adds nothing to the board.

You are new here and are welcome but have a look around and note the general etiquette.

The fun of collecting for most of us is in knowing your subject. We all need help, advice and opinion which is why we are here but this is an information "exchange" (key word there!).

When you go to a party you bring a bottle right?

Now, lets try again, what exactly would you like to ask? Not "is this genuine",because the answer most likely is "yep, it's definately a helmet"

This is all meant in a "caring sharing" sort of way but as you will appreciate we all get a bit fed up of short term visitors just popping in to say can you help me get a bargain or save me from having to make sure I know what I am doing?

Anyway, as I say, welcome and how about a bit of that exchange I was talking about?

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Quote by ziomanno View Post
    General question about the rubber inside a 1st type HSAT: is it correct yellow, black or both?
    You will find them with yellow rubber, & compressed fibre blocks covered in rubber (Black)

Gumption powder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2