Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Another EBay beauty

Article about: Another fine example by military trader on eBay.

Shock-Horror! Are you seriously saying that Military Trader are not to be trusted? Next you will be telling me that UK Militaria Ltd - AKA Spandau Militaria, is also bent.

At the risk of sounding thick,there's been quite a few threads on these particular dealers/traders regulary selling crap on ebay,have they ever been reported?and how comes there still at large???

?

Let me see ... bad report versus $$$ for Ebay ... which one will Ebay choose?

Oz.

Quote by Ubique View Post
    Let me see ... bad report versus $$$ for Ebay ... which one will Ebay choose?

Oz.
    Point taken!!!!!

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    At the risk of sounding thick,there's been quite a few threads on these particular dealers/traders regulary selling crap on ebay,have they ever been reported?and how comes there still at large???
    Just found this WW2 RAF/Commonwealth Air Forces Collector/Reenactor Forum:
    Definitely makes you wonder how anyone, no matter who they are can get away with it continually.

You should look at some of the junk which appears on the website of Spandau Militaria. They mix good stuff with bad. Their ongoing '25% off' sale is an absolute joke - as is their massive 70% off. But there are mugs out there who really fall for it. Maybe its a case of the genuine items drawing collectors in, and the not-so-knowledgeable really believing the 'bargains' to be had on the website. I have no doubt that there are many dealers out there who will pass off questionable items as genuine if they think that they can get away with it.

Still Vigilant Gents always..because the crap keeps coming into these dealer sites ......and we must always keep studying.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Its makes the mind boggle how many so-called collections out there are riddled with this crap and to display it all quite proudley,the shock will probably kill a few once the hard truth hits home.

Larry is correct we must be on our game at all times!!!!!

Quote by ynot View Post
    Just found this WW2 RAF/Commonwealth Air Forces Collector/Reenactor Forum:
    Definitely makes you wonder how anyone, no matter who they are can get away with it continually.
    This episode was posted all over many forums including the WAF and I thought it was on here as well.

The best way to stop these people is to continue to out them and make it so that none will buy from them
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

I don't think a lot of people take notice of this forum,that cow pat(as that's what Mr Flitter made that helmet look like) has already reached a price of£134,no doubt it will go for much more,maybe people think that when fakes like that are exposed in this forum,they must think that we want to discourage them in bidding so we can bid on them ourselves, like someone said ,it,s only good as a flower pot now!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast