Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any help to I.D this

Article about: Hi Paddy, Probably mad up for some kid to play with, but it does look odd,lol. Dave.

?

Default Any help to I.D this

Any help to I.D this

Some one has been messing around, that's a Bundeswehr Luftwaffe cap badge on that helmet!

I guess to increase the value
    chris

?

Really I am suprised if it is a german airforce badge it is probably worth more than the helmet, what is the thing on top, I have had many of these helmets pass through, It was the first time, to see one of them. I was googling raf officer helmet images to see would one appear as i guessed in was air related due to the wings, very interesting but just to say thanks guys your knowledge and sharpness on here is second to none, really appreciate the id on this helmet I was puzzeled
    I will try find out when it got the additions added

Is that a finial from a lamp on top of it?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Is that a finial from a lamp on top of it?
    It looks that way!....

Quote by paddy View Post
    Really I am suprised if it is a german airforce badge it is probably worth more than the helmet
    Hi Paddy, these are post war West German Luftwaffe badges and they are only worth a couple of quid.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Believe me your guesses are as good as mine

Any help to I.D this

Of course, it Could be an antenna to communicate with the mother ship....(Well..it Does sort of look like a UFO...)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Ade how's it going I have been ofF the forum here for a good while now, but it is good to be back, hope to stick around a bit more this time around, love the advice and knowledge, I might move my membership up a bit will pm you in a day or so about it.
    Really glad to know what the f**k theses add ons are to this one, thanks a lot

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast