Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Any help iding this helmet! I cant find any information on it.

Article about: I am having trouble finding out what this helmet is. Is it world war 2? Any help would be great

Default Any help iding this helmet! I cant find any information on it.

I am having trouble finding out what this helmet is. Is it world war 2? Any help would be great
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any help iding this helmet! I cant find any information on it.   Any help iding this helmet! I cant find any information on it.  

Attached Images Attached Images Any help iding this helmet! I cant find any information on it. 

US Army Ordnance School...Worn by trainees...without seeing the liner, I'd guess 70s-80s...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    US Army Ordnance School...Worn by trainees...without seeing the liner, I'd guess 70s-80s...
    cheers, Glenn
    I have a picture of the liner there , 70's would make sense , thanks for the repsone. I am going through a ton of stuff and posting the stuff I can't id. Thanks !!! Guess it's back story isn't that cool but still pretty neat

No a helmet but a liner.
    I Agree with Glen.
    chris

The liner photo is of an M35 or M40 german stahlhelm and not the helmet shown.
    You must have mixed up your images.

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I think Glenn is right that looks like one of the ordance command decals time frame also right 70's. helmet liner. timothy

?

An M1 helmet liner...