Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

British Helmet Evaluation

Article about: Hi gents, A local seller is offering these for 60 Euros each. I think that's too much, and I've no idea what they are exactly. What are your thoughts? Value, age, model? Cheers, Nitram PS -

?

Default British Helmet Evaluation

Hi gents,
    A local seller is offering these for 60 Euros each. I think that's too much, and I've no idea what they are exactly. What are your thoughts? Value, age, model?

Cheers,
    Nitram

PS - I think there should be a pinned topic for asking this sort of question?

Default Re: British Helmet Evaluation

Absolutly not worth that kind of money. Bottom photo is a Brit MKIV (I think I can see the LTD), the other is probably the same. You can pick these up in great conditon on eBay all day long for much much less!

One looks like a MkII...the other a MkIV. Way too much money for the condition of the MkII, and way too much for any MkIV.

oops! MSD beat me to it.

?

Figured the prices were way off. Assuming I can haggle, what would the MkII be worth at best?

Nitram

?

A rusty helmet like that is worth next to nothing unless you don't mind relics, which I know some people do like. If I paid £5 each it would be a struggle to justify it.

?

Thanks, going to avoid those like the plague then I prefer the kind which is in good enough condition to wear.

Nitram