Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

British MK1 Brodie? - WW1

Article about: Well then, here is my latest acquisition. I felt confident enough to purchase it without coming to the forum first, so I hope I came out well. It looks to me to be a WWI British made MK1 hel

Default British MK1 Brodie? - WW1

Well then, here is my latest acquisition. I felt confident enough to purchase it without coming to the forum first, so I hope I came out well. It looks to me to be a WWI British made MK1 helmet. That's what it looks to me anyways.

It looks to be in fine condition, with the exception of the nibbled away wool donut and missing chinstrap. The chinstrap part that is bolted into the liner is there, but the attachment to it that feeds through the bails isn't.

The seller says it has a "camo like paint job". No it is not a shadow, that is what the paint looks like. I'm not sure if it is camouflage, but the paint is surely discolored; just not sure if intentional.

There's no reason not to tell, I paid $41 for it. (28 plus 13 shipping) How did I do?

British MK1 Brodie? - WW1 British MK1 Brodie? - WW1 British MK1 Brodie? - WW1

(The pictures are not mine, I will post better ones once I receive it )

Default Re: British MK1 Brodie? - WW1

I think you did great here. Wish I could find something like that for that price!

?

Default Re: British MK1 Brodie? - WW1

$41 is a great deal.