Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Brown-green camo with Yellow splotches, Brit Turtle helmet

Article about: here i have another helmet that was sat for sale for a few days, For me i just loved the look of it straight away as i like the slightly salty used look on helmets and Equipment.This was onc

Default Brown-green camo with Yellow splotches, Brit Turtle helmet

here i have another helmet that was sat for sale for a few days, For me i just loved the look of it straight away as i like the slightly salty used look on helmets and Equipment.This was once a Red painted helmet and has been over painted in a brown-Green rough paint by use of brush and then it seems yellow dabs have been added. it was minus liner and chin tsrap but i have yet to find a tatty helmet with the liner and ctrap.. i hope you like.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Brown-green camo with Yellow splotches, Brit Turtle helmet   Brown-green camo with Yellow splotches, Brit Turtle helmet  

Brown-green camo with Yellow splotches, Brit Turtle helmet   Brown-green camo with Yellow splotches, Brit Turtle helmet  

Brown-green camo with Yellow splotches, Brit Turtle helmet   Brown-green camo with Yellow splotches, Brit Turtle helmet