Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Do Brit Home Front helmets really count.......

Article about: ....as Militaria? This is question I've recently been asked.....and although my initial desire was to call the chap a Cad and a Bounder and demand satisfaction the following morning on the G

NCA
    ?

In my opinion yes, they do. They all played a part. Wardens, Firemen, GPO....all of them.

And the endless variety is great for collecting!

They certainly sell well at work is all I can say!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I own (1)BoB helmet.....thats what I like to call it “Battle of Britain”, as iconic a lid as any I own and I’ll be looking for others to scarf up too. They look great in my war room and are fun to talk about especially with “Darkest Hours” being such a hit at the moment.

Robt.

- - ------- - -

I own (1)BoB helmet.....thats what I like to call it “Battle of Britain”, as iconic a lid as any I own and I’ll be looking for others to scarf up too. They look great in my war room and are fun to talk about especially with “Darkest Hours” being such a hit at the moment.

Robt.

- - ------- - -

Robt.

?

[COLOR="silver"]- - ------- - -[/COLOR

- - ------- - -

Robt.[/QUOTE]

?

Hopefully mods can fix this mess, unsure what happened as i only posted 1 time. Thanks!

Quote by RGD51 View Post
    Hopefully mods can fix this mess, unsure what happened as i only posted 1 time. Thanks!
    ......... its happened to me this morning too for some reason. I just go back in and edit the post, removing the duplication.

Regards, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4