Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fantasy MKK on ebay?

Article about: Hello, I would really like to know your opinion on something I have never come across before, It seems this seller is the repository of the most unusual MKII helmets on the market today. Hav

?

That 'red yellow and green div emblem' looks more like a faded version of the Belgian flag, often seen on ww2 British and Canadian helmets that have been used post-war by the Belgian army.

I am always amazed at the variety of helmets this particular seller offers. He must either be a very diligent searcher or have a very comprehensive workshop with the creative skills to match. This is not a seller I would do business with and most of my militaria collecting friends are of the same opinion.

Quote by SMP View Post
    I have bought at least one nice helmet from this seller, but others ( most ?) have not been so lucky !

Not a helmet I would want to own
    As I posted on this thread and others, the seller does get good items, but sadly too often feels the need to enhance them with fake dates or spurious naming to famous people etc...

He did get caught selling a lot of faked and pimped up RAF items a while back and got taken to court over his dishonest practices.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Forgery? Obtaining money by deception? Are these not imprisonable offences?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2