Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Festive Mk2

Article about: Just to say thanks to all on this forum who have made it fun, interesting & informative over the last year. Hope to see, & learn more on here in the new year. Thanks. Aaron

?

Default Festive Mk2

Just to say thanks to all on this forum who have made it fun, interesting & informative over the last year.
    Hope to see, & learn more on here in the new year.
    Thanks.
    Aaron
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Festive Mk2   Festive Mk2  

All the best mate and don't let that lid go rusty!..

Merry x-mas Aaron, and thanks for all your help during the year.

Have a great Chrissy Aaron,and thanks for your help and informative posts throughout the year,now what about that book
    Cheers Mate
    and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone else too.

Great piccy Aaron and where did you get the snow from?

All the best for the new year and thanks for all the help you have given to all of us MKII collectors.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Many thanks from me as well Aaron and IMO that is the only original winter camo Mk II of the 2014 season.

Regards Mark

?

Merry Christmas and I wish you a great New Year
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Merry christmas Aaron your dedication to the humble mk11 is unparalleled and i look forward to what 2015 brings for you ,all the best, james

Have a great Christmas Aaron, your help has been of great assistance to me this year in my new found area of collecting!
    Attached Images Attached Images Festive Mk2 

?

Enjoy yourself this Christmas wherever you are in the world, as we have a broad amount of people from all over who have the same interest & goal.
    The picture was taken 4-5 years ago, & no Mk2 was harmed in the making of this topic.
    Aaron