MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

few of my helmets from childhood.

Article about: many thanks bugz so its a motorcycle helmet ,i couldnt be sure ,such a shame about the knawing rats problem ,i left an old gas mask in my shed ,over a period of time i later found mice had c

many thanks bugz so its a motorcycle helmet ,i couldnt be sure ,such a shame about the knawing rats problem ,i left an old gas mask in my shed ,over a period of time i later found mice had completely knibbled away the elastication straps but left the rubber ,them pesky rodents thanks again and keep up the good work on collecting headgear,cheers james

?

You've got a fine array of home front helmets bugz, shame about the rats having a go at the pilot's helmet, but these things happen.
    Thanks for sharing mate.

Brad.

?

Quote by Lidman View Post
    You've got a fine array of home front helmets bugz, shame about the rats having a go at the pilot's helmet, but these things happen.
    Thanks for sharing mate.

Brad.
    What makes it worse is that i run a pest control company, Rats taking some revenge i think

Im no longer a collector, Where would i be best to move these on? or is it just a case of ebay?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2