Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German M35

Article about: by jh92 Wrong place to post! Hi , Perhaps you are partially right , i posted to show what an M35/53 looks like, very similiar to a wartime jobby. Cheers Gaz

Unhappy German M35

Here i have a German m35.( Oh really you say to yourselves)

I got this a long time ago, paid quite a bit of my hard earned cash on this beauty!!

After some research , i realised it was a German M35/53 border guard helmet, so not a fake as such , but not the real deal baby!!

I have since learned from this expensive mistake , to do a bit of homework.Every time i look at it on my shelf, i realise my hopes have been dashed on the cruel rocks of " getting ripped off,big time" Oh well , I shall dry my eyes now, and perhaps give my therapist another call!

Enjoy , more to come.
    Cheers
    Gaz.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German M35   German M35  

Default Re: German M35

Indeed, it is not ww2 issue. As you may already know everything is post war.

Yes, everyone here has been stung at one time or another so join the party!

Still it is a nice helmet!

rgds, Tyrone

Quote by gaz232sqn View Post
    Here i have a German m35.( Oh really you say to yourselves)

I got this a long time ago, paid quite a bit of my hard earned cash on this beauty!!

After some research , i realised it was a German M35/53 border guard helmet, so not a fake as such , but not the real deal baby!!

I have since learned from this expensive mistake , to do a bit of homework.Every time i look at it on my shelf, i realise my hopes have been dashed on the cruel rocks of " getting ripped off,big time" Oh well , I shall dry my eyes now, and perhaps give my therapist another call!

Enjoy , more to come.
    Cheers
    Gaz.
    Gaz,

We have all been stung at some point but you will not make the same mistake twice, Keep smiling they make great plant pots.

Jock

Hi Mate ,

Thanks, it has fooled many including myself .... i've made up for my mistakes, by buying some genuine M42's recently!!

Cheers Gaz

Quote by Ty Revelo View Post
    Indeed, it is not ww2 issue. As you may already know everything is post war.

Yes, everyone here has been stung at one time or another so join the party!

Still it is a nice helmet!

rgds, Tyrone
    Cheers Tyrone,

I think i just tried to reply, to this but appeared to have added a comment to myself instead !!

Gaz

Quote by jock auld View Post
    Gaz,

We have all been stung at some point but you will not make the same mistake twice, Keep smiling they make great plant pots.

Jock
    Hi Jock,

Thanks , see the comment i sent to my self , instead of you,
    I don't do computers you see, perhaps i need to improve this year!!

Cheers Gaz

jh92
    ?

Wrong place to post!

Quote by jh92 View Post
    Wrong place to post!
    Calm down fella! He is just saying he thought it was an M35 so anyone looking here can see that this isnt if they come across one!

I think fate now has a super bargain in store for you, something I've found is that you are sometimes ripped off but sometimes you get the bargain of the year so I like to think that it all balances out

Thanks

Danny

jh92
    ?

Quote by bikerboyzx6r View Post
    Calm down fella! He is just saying he thought it was an M35 so anyone looking here can see that this isnt if they come across one!
    /yells I AM CALM!!! jk sorry about the exclamation point, just wanted to point out taht it was in the wrong section.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast