Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Good MK2 buy?

Article about: I was browsing on E-Bay this morning for a tommy helmet or more commonly known here as a lid. I have found a great example but it was an auction however that didn't stop me. I won the auctio

?

Quote by newoq11 View Post
    i also got some cllection for helmet,i want to post some picture here,but i dont know how to do this!!!!
    You click "Reply to thread" then you click "Go Advanced". Once you click it there should be an icon on the bar that has a sort of a picture. Click that and then upload pictures.

?

Nice Mk II Legowy be very careful they are highly addictive and you will find that one will just not be enough a lot like having a pint on a hot summers day

Quote by newoq11 View Post
    i also got some cllection for helmet,i want to post some picture here,but i dont know how to do this!!!!
    Hi newoq it is really quite simple I will see if I can explain it and then leave a link to a tutorial thread on the forum.
    ( 1 ) Down load the images you would like to use to your computer.
    ( 2 ) Pick the section or subsection you wish to post in and then press the Post New Thread button a box will appear write down all the information you wish to post and don't forget to write in the Title Of The Thread.
    ( 3 ) When you are done writing your thread scroll down the page and you will see a button that says Picture upload press this button next and a box will appear at the top of this box you will see another button that says Add Files press this button next.
    ( 4 )Upon doing this another small drop box will appear at the bottom of this box there is a button that says Select files press this button next now dependent on how your computer is set up you may have multiple choices on were to draw you images from mine are stored in my picture's which are located in my documents press on the image you wish to upload and or if you wish to upload multiple images press the Select Files button again until you are done .
    ( 5 ) When you have completed this portion of the uploading process press the Upload Files button at the center bottom of the box and your images will appear in another small box on the bottom you then have the option to move them around and select which order you would like them displayed in by left clicking your mouse on the image and sliding them side to side with your courser to what ever position you like finally press the button on the bottom right corner that says Done and your picture's will now be saved to the forums image server scroll down a little farther and press the button on the bottom right corner that says Submit new Thread and you are done and your images should appear on your new thread.
    Here as well is the link to the forums tutorial on posting images which you will find very helpful and informative.
    New picture posting feature - How to guide !

Regards Mark

?

Ah yes, well explained mate

?

She got the postal order this afternoon, I might get it on Thursday or Friday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2