Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Head phones for Canadian second pattern tankers crash helmet/Mk I HCRAC

Article about: Gents I am having a hard time locating any decent detailed images of the head phones and microphone that would have been used with the Early Canadian Second Pattern Tankers Crash Helmet they

Hi Mark,

I think this is a kool, interesting set.

U s Military Fullerphone WWII with Headphones No Reserve Auction | eBay

Cheers!
    Taka

?

WELL SOMEONE BETTER BE REALY NICE TO ME!!!! LOL. Maybe I talked too soon, the headset measure 3 1/4 inches across without the one pad I have, however they have all the same other mountings, less a hook or something that was on the back of the mic, However these are Armoured
    Look what I found in one of my boxes of headsets, looks just like the one shown by Tin Lid!!!
    I have also thrown in a few photos of boxes of other headsets I have, Mics, rubber Mouth pieces and some RCAF RAF Aircrew bits
    I am going to start a couple of other threads as I bought a pile of stuff this weekend, as well I am going through the bags and boxes I have in the basement...... All I can say is WOW, I never knew I had this or that!!!!!

Dean Owen
    Ajax Canada
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Head phones for Canadian second pattern tankers crash helmet/Mk I HCRAC   Head phones for Canadian second pattern tankers crash helmet/Mk I HCRAC  

Head phones for Canadian second pattern tankers crash helmet/Mk I HCRAC   Head phones for Canadian second pattern tankers crash helmet/Mk I HCRAC  

Head phones for Canadian second pattern tankers crash helmet/Mk I HCRAC   Head phones for Canadian second pattern tankers crash helmet/Mk I HCRAC  

Excellent stuff!!

Thank you for posting.

Cheers!
    Taka

?

Very nice collection Dean thanks for posting them please let me know if you are willing to part with any of your bits and bobs to complete my one or two helmets .
    I am rather curious to what you are going to post in the new threads you are going to start.

Regards Mark

?

Well I have started couple of threads so far and am working on it them now, All that stuff is in the basement...so it is all for sale...not in my collection.
    Do you ever get to the center of the Country????
    If you do you should dig in my basement for a bit.

Dean O
    Ajax

?

I would love to dig around in your basement Dean I just never get over that way I will send you an email later after work.

Regards Mark

?

No Problem, and as I have said before, I spent a week in BC... I think it was a Saturday!!!! LOL

Take Care

Dean O

?

Mark, I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if you were successful in finding the proper headphones for your Canadian tankers crash helmet, your Mk I HCRAC? Would love to see photos if you were.

?

I did eventually source a set of ZA2902 headphones and microphone handset No'7 with the proper 5 point connecting plug.
    This set can be used with WS-19, WS-22, WS-31 and or WS 43 (with plug) and are correct in this configuration to be used with this Mk I HSRAC .

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Head phones for Canadian second pattern tankers crash helmet/Mk I HCRAC   Head phones for Canadian second pattern tankers crash helmet/Mk I HCRAC  

Head phones for Canadian second pattern tankers crash helmet/Mk I HCRAC  

?

Mark, thanks for responding to my question and I appreciate the photos, but I was referring to the early Canadian cork tanker's helmet, the HCRAC. I have just acquired one and would like to add a set of receivers to the scrum.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast