Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet !!

Article about: Hello, I recently joined and I have a question. I know photos are needed however I am not in a location at present to obtain them but I have a helmet, presumably WW1 and I cant be sure if it

Default Helmet !!

Hello,

I recently joined and I have a question. I know photos are needed however I am not in a location at present to obtain them but I have a helmet, presumably WW1 and I cant be sure if its British or American but it has a painted on emblem in front that appears to be a white handled lit torch. Without photos, can anyone suggest what this might be? Thank you in asdvance for any replies. I hope to be able to get photos soon.

rfederle

Default Re: Helmet !!

104th Infantry regiment of the 26th Division (US AEF)...
    Cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet !!  

Thank you very much Glenn. I will post photos of the inside and out as soon as I get the opportunity. I appreciate the reply and information.
    Robert

My pleasure...and welcome to the Forum!
    Glenn

Thank you. I am happy to be here. Very interesting to say the least. I have belonged to many railroad forums but this is my first military forum. Thank you for posting that photo and that is nearly identical to the one I have back in Ohio.

Robert