MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Help identifying kevlar helmet please!

Article about: Hello, I recently bought what was supposed to be a British Mk6 helmet from an online retailer. They used a stock photo. The helmet I got clearly isn't British but does wear a British Mk7 hel

?

Default Help identifying kevlar helmet please!

Hello, I recently bought what was supposed to be a British Mk6 helmet from an online retailer. They used a stock photo. The helmet I got clearly isn't British but does wear a British Mk7 helmet cover. I cannot identify the helmet. Any help would be great thanks.Help identifying kevlar helmet please!Help identifying kevlar helmet please!Help identifying kevlar helmet please!Help identifying kevlar helmet please!Help identifying kevlar helmet please!Help identifying kevlar helmet please!Help identifying kevlar helmet please!Help identifying kevlar helmet please!Help identifying kevlar helmet please!Help identifying kevlar helmet please!

(Hi Piotrek!) That may well be a British NP AEROSPACE AC200/620. It has most of the characteristics anyway. See the UNITED KINGDOM page on the website Piotrek refers to. The AC200 series are (were? may not be still in production) essentiall 'commercial' products sold to a variety of formation worlwide.

?

Yea I’d say that looks like it. Thanks for your reply I really appreciate it. I sent it back for an exchange and ended up with a mk6a that was wearing two covers. An MTP over a desert DPM so I’m happy with that haha don’t know if I should have kept the first one or not