Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Home Front ARP Warden Helmet 39 name&nr.

Article about: Hi Kim, here is a screen shot for you. Copy the instructions from it when resizing pics. You can do it I am sure. Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Home Front ARP Warden Helmet 39 name&nr.

Hi Kim, here is a screen shot for you. Copy the instructions from it when resizing pics.

You can do it I am sure.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Home Front ARP Warden Helmet 39 name&nr.  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

ok , 1 last time
    iwill do a totally new thread and try totally over again ok! this is it!

i will leave this thread like it is, and i will try again with an other item i still have a hj dagger and a frensh adrian m36 to be reviewed together with a kvk kreus and a small banner, u will see more of that in a few days. meanwhile, thx for the shot!!! its what every user should see before using this foto uploader. you guys cant expect we know this. I think i will live less 1week becaused i freaked out 1month on this site to find out
    but thanks anyway adrian youre help was welcome!!

Stick at it, this is one of the better forums it would be a shame to miss out. Once you know the ropes you will be fine

you are 1000procent right, this is the best forum, yesterday i searched and searched , but the upload is even worser ... So i stay here and learn!!
    thanks guys you will hear again from me
    but really , , , try to make it easier and send that pic to everybody with probs, its a big help!!!!
    kim v

- - Updated - -

And what u think about my new helmet???? THANKS

?

The helmet being that colour makes me think this is one of those issued to the Irish WW2/post war.

I would agree.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2