MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Home Front RP/E MKII

Article about: Hi fella's, I just picked this one up off the bay, looks good to me even if the "prices" are rising. It's all sadly down to the likes of me who are buying these great Home Front li

Default Home Front RP/E MKII

Hi fella's, I just picked this one up off the bay, looks good to me even if the "prices" are rising. It's all sadly down to the likes of me who are buying these great Home Front lids as apposed to Third Reich ones!! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Home Front RP/E MKII   Home Front RP/E MKII  

?

Another Great looking lid Leon I am thinking the Mk II helmet has finally found it's place in the collecting community and can only foresee an up-rise in the prices I am quite happy to have started sometime ago while the prices were still decent and fair.
    I will be adding Two more examples my self today once the seller sends me a quote with the postage details .

Regards Mark

Nice mk2 Leon,never saw this one,watched the two go last nite by the same seller,one white iffy warden and a c/w black,thought you might have got one,either way best make more,thats a lot more room in your mancave if your collection of homefront lids continues to grow at this rate.....well done again................

A good lid mate, nice condition.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Cheers fella's, it does look to be a nice clean example. Leon.

?

A nice repair party.

another great addition to add to your superb homefront collection leonwhen youve been collecting helmets for a few years you start to spot trends and the biggest surprise lately ive noticed is the british mk6 ,the prices have gone up considerably some afghanistan bringbacks with provenance are now commanding over £100 ,i should imagine the mk4 turtles will eventually creep up in price too so buy now while they are still affordable
    Regards James

Quote by James C View Post
    another great addition to add to your superb homefront collection leonwhen youve been collecting helmets for a few years you start to spot trends and the biggest surprise lately ive noticed is the british mk6 ,the prices have gone up considerably some afghanistan bringbacks with provenance are now commanding over £100 ,i should imagine the mk4 turtles will eventually creep up in price too so buy now while they are still affordable
    The Mk6's were going for crazy money a few weeks ago! I have noticed it peaked and has calmed very quickly and you appear to be able to pick them up for less again now (around £30), assuming because most people flooded the market with them.

Hi chaps, it's arrived, an nice 1939 dated helmet marked RP/E both front and back, that is "initialled" AG on the chinstrap. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Home Front RP/E MKII   Home Front RP/E MKII  

Home Front RP/E MKII  

Very nice helmet. What does RP'E mean?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast