MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

just a zuckerman

Article about: Hi mates, here is a PSC example from 41, got it from my grandfather when I was a kid. Any Ideas what the "L" stands for? Cheers! Mads

Default Re: just a zuckerman

Hi Greg, Aaron bought it and posted it this morning

The CIVILIAN PROTECTIVE HELMET

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Well, indeed he did. I imagined I had checked thoroughly for this on the basis that it might have been One of Us that bought it, but obviously not. Well anyway, full set now, pics plus transcription of the leaflet. General happiness among newly renamed Civilian Protective Helmet collectors community. There's nice.

?

Ade, with these instructions you'll be able to fix Joans liner into another CPH shell if you find one

I will do that one day!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

No offense to anyone but, what an ugly helmet

Are they ww2? I have never seen one before.

Michael

?

There not the best of looking helmets I agree but they are WW2. Produced from late 1940-41 they were used on the home front in the UK.

hope you dont mind me sharing this pic of my example thanks james just a zuckerman

?

A nice SFP, any chance of some pics of the inside so we can see the chin strap? Can you see any dates or maker names.

hi tinlid yes of course i can ,ive taken more detailed shots for you , thanks for the interest in this lid and hope these help just a zuckermanjust a zuckermanjust a zuckermanjust a zuckermanjust a zuckermanjust a zuckermanjust a zuckerman

?

2 well known makers & a home made chin strap, & SFP to front & rear.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast