Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M17A1 Kelley

Article about: A recent acquisition from an antique store in Williamsburg, Virginia. I'm not a big US headgear collector but I do enjoy these Kelley helmets. I believe they are under appreciated :nooo: Thi

Default M17A1 Kelley

A recent acquisition from an antique store in Williamsburg, Virginia. I'm not a big US headgear collector but I do enjoy these Kelley helmets. I believe they are under appreciated This one even has a fingerprint in the paint (see last photo, just below maker mark). Click for enlarged photos.

Enjoy

M17A1 Kelley
    M17A1 Kelley
    M17A1 Kelley
    M17A1 Kelley
    M17A1 Kelley
    M17A1 Kelley
    M17A1 Kelley
    M17A1 Kelley
    M17A1 Kelley
    M17A1 Kelley
    M17A1 Kelley

?

Cool Kelley, the best thing about them is the light brown leather liner that is easy to write on and is occasionally soldier and unit marked.

Quote by relicz View Post
    Cool Kelley, the best thing about them is the light brown leather liner that is easy to write on and is occasionally soldier and unit marked.
    Interesting that you mention that! This one has "Williams" written on one tongue with an 8 digit number below it. I couldn't get it to show up on photos because it is written lightly. I may be able to put a full name with this helmet.

That is a Great looking helmet..........!
    Regards,

Steve.

A nice helmet, Todd!

In this condition, I would have scooped it also

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Well doesn't get any better than this,just look at the amount of heavy sand texturing on it,well done Todd and a good time to purchase with the Pearl Harbour tributes just passed,im so jealoussssssssssssssssssssss.

Very nice and a great helmet

A very nice helmet Todd, in fine order with just the right amount of wear. Leon.

?

Great pick up. I really like how much of the texture remains on it.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thank you for the additional comments. It was fitting to find it on Pearl Harbor anniversary weekend.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast