Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Malta helmet camo

Article about: Glad to have been of some help.

Quote by pluto View Post
    I live in Bugibba,
    Nice one, I am in Valletta for a week from the 14th, fancy being a WW2 guide for a day ??

Looking forward to it very much, not been before, just doing the research now
    I was hoping to meet up with Tom Neil ( Hurricane Pilot ) before I went but dont think its going to happen now

Cheers

?

Would love to meet you but It so happens that I am also going for my hols (on the 13th) maybe next time,In Valletta there is also the national war Museum,also lots of nice lids there, if you're into history ,there's plenty of it round here,especially in Valletta and make sure you visit the three cities and fort Rinella, with giant ramparts and you can still see the shrapnel marks on them, and don't forget the Neolithic temples which are older than the pyramids,and there is a bonus,the weather will still be very warm
    All the best
    Joe

Quote by pluto View Post
    Would love to meet you but It so happens that I am also going for my hols (on the 13th) maybe next time,In Valletta there is also the national war Museum,also lots of nice lids there, if you're into history ,there's plenty of it round here,especially in Valletta and make sure you visit the three cities and fort Rinella, with giant ramparts and you can still see the shrapnel marks on them, and don't forget the Neolithic temples which are older than the pyramids,and there is a bonus,the weather will still be very warm
    All the best
    Joe
    That's a shame Joe. Yes I am looking forward to seeing lots of history, not just ww2 related.Looking forward to visiting the Rotunda of Mosta.
    All the best
    Cheers

?

An 1939 dated Mk2 with the stonewall Malta camo.
    The name LT DEAS is written on the inside of the liner.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Malta helmet camo   Malta helmet camo  

Malta helmet camo   Malta helmet camo  

SMP
    ?

Fabulous ! One looker . You lucky devil !

?

Thanks Steve, my words exactly, a one looker.

?

Many thanks for sharing this lovely example of a Malta camo Aaron and just so you know I am not jealous at all really I am not ...

Regards Mark

?

Beautiful,well done Aaron ,did you find this in Malta?

A rare jewel amongst the thorns! Great pick up Aaron. Leon.

Quote by pluto View Post
    Beautiful,well done Aaron ,did you find this in Malta?
    If he did Joe, I hope it wasn't at Birgu market !! All i found was a couple of Jerry Can's ! haha

Cheers

Great looking helmet by the way !

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast