Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Mk2 1st AID

Article about: An Officer rank of some sort to the first aid, divisional or supervisor? It has had many coats of paint in it's service, with 1st AID to front & rear with two black bands. No way of seei

?

Default Mk2 1st AID

An Officer rank of some sort to the first aid, divisional or supervisor?
    It has had many coats of paint in it's service, with 1st AID to front & rear with two black bands.
    No way of seeing date on shell due to the thickness of paint, but the liner is dated 1939.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mk2 1st AID   Mk2 1st AID  

Mk2 1st AID   Mk2 1st AID  

Mk2 1st AID  

I had a "sneaky" suspicion that you would get this one off the bay Aaron!! I was just waiting for it to surface here, a very interesting helmet that I very nearly had a go at myself, but I was bidding on a signed Noel Coward 1st edition book, so didn't want to over do it!! A nice piece that must be quite scarce with those rank bands. Well done mate, a great addition. Leon.

Fantastic buy Aaron,just goes to show how the bay can sometimes be a good hunting ground,bags of charm with the right amount of wear,well done to you................

Nice lid!...