Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Mk2 Australian with net

Article about: Finally got an Aussie Mk2, comes with an net that I didn't think was original to it, but there is a nice ghosting where it has been on for a long time, so maybe it is. Textured paint outside

?

I've been after one for a few years, so was glad to get this one.
    Just wanted an experts opinion to be sure it was ok, do you know the maker name on the liner.

Very nice Aaron it is uncommon to get a aussi MkII in the U.K unless your willing to pay quite a bit and I heard Dunlop made the liners I dont know if there is anymore but there probably is.

Matt

?

A very nice and not so commonly seen Mk II Aaron I as well really like the fact that the net has left a visable ghost imprint on the helmet body my example as well came from the North American continent and was a case of being miss listed and mistakenly identified but as I need one for my own collection as well I decided to keep it.

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mk2 Australian with net   Mk2 Australian with net  

The net looks very similar to Japanese ones they also have the very thick netting, but wouldnt surprise me to be an Australian one..My Aussie has the dark green netting..nice pick up mate...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2