Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mk4 Helmet with ghost net imprint..

Article about: Hello Chaps and good day to you all...I have a few helmets i want to show you guys. Heres on a got just last week,Infact i haven't really had time to inspect in properly, these are the selle

Default Mk4 Helmet with ghost net imprint..

Hello Chaps and good day to you all...I have a few helmets i want to show you guys. Heres on a got just last week,Infact i haven't really had time to inspect in properly, these are the sellers pics,..Its clearly been painted for civil use as its Blue inside and has the 50's liner. Later on in its life its been sprayed Green and a net placed over the shell, Its then sat in a stack due to the dreaded stack rings. I was going to display it minus the later net but TBH the net Square size is pretty much the same and the imprint..Whats everyones thoughts..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mk4 Helmet with ghost net imprint..   Mk4 Helmet with ghost net imprint..  

Mk4 Helmet with ghost net imprint..   Mk4 Helmet with ghost net imprint..  

Okay perhaps my pics weren't good enough for some here so me its a No brainier You can see the black marks OVER the net Imprint.. hmmmm cant add pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mk4 Helmet with ghost net imprint..   Mk4 Helmet with ghost net imprint..  

Mk4 Helmet with ghost net imprint..   Mk4 Helmet with ghost net imprint..  

?

Would it be very unusual to have gone from civvy use to military use?

Oz.

so....are we saying this one was blue / POLICE...then painted outside Green.....then stacked....then unstacked and netted....then stored with the net on for a while??

I'm saying It was a police helmet, resprayed green and a net placed on it, it was THEN Stacked as the black rings overlap the net, i'm not a newbie to this so dont think for 1 sec i'm trying to fool anyone. a LOT of the members in this very sub forum are my former customers.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Composite View Post
    so....are we saying this one was blue / POLICE...then painted outside Green.....then stacked....then unstacked and netted....then stored with the net on for a while??
    Would you think it was netted, then the net removed, then stacked?? The black seems to go over almost all the netting ghosting/outline

As far any thing else, I have no clue. I don't know these helmets or their history
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)