Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

MKII F.A.P Helmet(1939)

Article about: Hi, I just "retrieved" this nice F.A.P helmet from my mate that I lent him 5 years ago for a 1940's weekend. I forgot I had it until I mentioned to him that I was moving into the B

?

Ouch a little to rich for my blood Aaron you wouldn't have an image to show would you by chance.

Regards Mark

?

Here they are.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MKII F.A.P Helmet(1939)   MKII F.A.P Helmet(1939)  

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Jake if you ever see a lid on this side of the pond that catches your fancy and the seller won't ship internationally let me know and I would be more than happy to play the part of the middle man and have it shipped to me and then repost it and send it on its way to you in the UK.

Regards Mark
    Good man Mark!! Great to see us collectors helping each other out. Leon.

Quote by tinlid View Post
    Here they are.
    I presume for that much money its totally original and all is correct?..............

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    No worries Jake and Aaron glad to do it on occasion the boat may have to travel both ways across the puddle though once in awhile there are sellers in the UK that don't ship internationally as well so I end up not being able to bid on helmets I would love to add to my collection.

Regards Mark
    Well you know where I am,and need I say more Mark.............

?

Thanx Jake it is appreciated .

Regards Mark

Here they are.
    Are you interested in the HSAT with RA flash, which is up to £2850 with 4hrs to go?
    I've seen this one on the bay, looks good to me but it sure is one expensive bit of kit! Leon.

?

Yeah, but with the service No. & a traced name, plus also it's an early liner. Note the light coloured bits of felt interspersed with the rubber. Plus also the flash, expensive, but very rare.

?

Thanks for the images Aaron and a beauty of a lid it is and one I would love to display on my top shelf was the before mentioned the end price at auction or did she go up a few pounds more yet ?

Regards Mark

?

That was the final score.£2850

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2