Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

MKII helmet mosquite net Indian made version WWII

Article about: Arrived today, thanks to Aaron for letting me know it was there for a sensible price. Good condition and nicely maker marked and dated in the typical Indian style.

Default MKII helmet mosquite net Indian made version WWII

Arrived today, thanks to Aaron for letting me know it was there for a sensible price. Good condition and nicely maker marked and dated in the typical Indian style.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MKII helmet mosquite net Indian made version WWII   MKII helmet mosquite net Indian made version WWII  

MKII helmet mosquite net Indian made version WWII   MKII helmet mosquite net Indian made version WWII  

MKII helmet mosquite net Indian made version WWII   MKII helmet mosquite net Indian made version WWII  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Nice Jerry thanks for posting it up what a huge difference in the construction compared to its English Cousin well worth adding to ones collection now I will have to see if I can source one.

Regards Mark

?

At least it can't be tampered with to make an fake helmet cover.
    Nice one

Nice one Jerry,now you can enjoy your other hobby (bee keeping),on a serious note its a great and differant item to own,so top marks to Aaron and you Bud.............

I could have done with this on some of the walks in the highlands and islands last year, jeez the midges were a nightmare. The neighbours the other side of the stream have beehives but not me, though maybe one day!
    Regards,

Jerry

Super find Jerry, never seen this type before, thanks for showing it. Leon.

Jerry, Whats a good price for these, as I've just seen a British made one for £50 and an Indian made for £35?

Quote by Shadwellarmy View Post
    Jerry, Whats a good price for these, as I've just seen a British made one for £50 and an Indian made for £35?
    I got this Indian one for less, but I have seen them on a dealers for £65 and anything up to £185 for the British version. £35 for the Indian one is probably a good price and £50 for the British version is again pretty good, not cheap, and both types can be found for less but you might have to wait and hope to find them for those cheaper prices.
    Regards,

Jerry