Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 88 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 ... LastLast

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours

Article about: To kick this of, my favorite mkII. Liner is Teddy Toy company and the shell is Joseph Sankey & Sons and both are dated 1940. The hand painted serial number matches one from the block of

?

Great idea for a thread Jerry.
    Heres my one and only, a well worn Aussie MKII.

Brad.
    mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours

Very nice Brad, that is a cracking example. Just never see the Aussie versions for sale over here.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Very nice Brad, that is a cracking example. Just never see the Aussie versions for sale over here.
    Thanks Jerry, they don't come up very often over here either.
    I saw this one on ebay and just had to have it.

Brad.

?

Quote by Lidman View Post
    Great idea for a thread Jerry.
    Heres my one and only, a well worn Aussie MKII.

Brad.
    mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours
    Would be nice to have one of these one day.

?

Quote by aussie mick View Post
    Aaron,that helmet carrying webbing looks terrible on that lid.I dont want you to be embarrassed,you better send it my way,eh
    To save you some money Mick, why don't you just post the one you've just bought to my address, then I can have all the embarrasing ones at my place. An asylum for embarrassed helmets.

?

Here's a lovely army Mk2 with it's original early woven net.
    The helmet is dated 1940 & made by WD, William Dobson & Sons, liner also dated 1940, made by TTC & is a good size 7 1/4.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours   mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours   mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours   mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

?

And what "H.M.P" means?
    I have also "H.C.R." and "H.R.C." on WD helmets.
    Piotrek

Heres a few Aussie Home Front MkIIs
    No idea what the N.B.S and the NESEM stand for,Both 1941
    State Co-Ordinator was a Government Official,1941
    Civil Defence,1942
    and Two 1942 Queensland Railway MkIIs,i believe used at Roma Street Station,Brisbane.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours   mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

?

Quote by ppp p View Post
    And what "H.M.P" means?
    I have also "H.C.R." and "H.R.C." on WD helmets.
    Piotrek
    Here's one with what looks like 455, but whether they are numbers or letters it should stand for the steel batch number.
    Any faults can be traced to these numbers/letters.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

?

Quote by tinlid View Post
    Here's one with what looks like 455, but whether they are numbers or letters it should stand for the steel batch number.
    Any faults can be traced to these numbers/letters.
    Thanks!
    BTW, looks strange
    Piotrek

Page 16 of 88 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 ... LastLast