Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 60 of 88 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 ... LastLast

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours

Article about: To kick this of, my favorite mkII. Liner is Teddy Toy company and the shell is Joseph Sankey & Sons and both are dated 1940. The hand painted serial number matches one from the block of

Nice (just PM'd you)

SMP
    ?

Quote by Composite View Post
    Nice (just PM'd you)
    Binocular factory in Glasgow, apparently .
    Attached Images Attached Images mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours 

Default Canadian Helmet

This is my Canadian Helmet

When I picked it up it had the net on it, I added the field dressing to back of helmet, both helmet and dressing dated to WW2.

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours

?

"MkII", CD helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours   mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

?

MkII, "RO CO ... 40", "CCL 1949"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours   mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours   mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

?

MkII, SFP, liner "FH 1941"

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours   mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

?

Well used MkII, "F&L 1/1939", "JCS&W 1938"
    Piotrek

That’s an interesting SFP diamond badge...not seen one of those before. I see you also have one of the virtually round, rolled edge MK2 commercial clones.....I really wish we could find out more about them......for those of us who enjoyed Greg’s old forum they’ll remember this as the so-called Gourmier Helmet (which it wasn’t...but the name kinda stuck for a while)

Group Warden (with the single diamond of a "Head Warden") - markings are front and back...helmet's by someone, liner's by someone else.....no-ones reading this anyway.... :-)

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours

...on the basis that I haven't seen a "GW" before it must be quite rare...it's a bit grubby but once I've over-painted it with nice black and white gloss it'll look great......

?

Very nice early/rare markings.

Page 60 of 88 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 ... LastLast