Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

MKII possibly desert camouflage

Article about: Hi what do you guys think on this helmet as a possible desert camouflaged helmet. Maybe used in conjunction with a MKI gas curtain as a sun shade , or just painted this way to break the silh

?

Your right about watching your fingers on a hot lid, I took the pictures last week in the sun ,and within 10 mins it was getting hot touch, a small aspect of desert fighting we fail to appreciate. It must have been hell at times.

?

The hunt for a MKI Gas curtain in on.

I wish you luck with that one....you very rarely see MkII curtains for sale (on their own) but thinking about it the only MkIs I've seen and/or bought have been attached to helmets....and peeling them off ain't easy particularly where time has welded them to the shell.

I hope you get what you're looking for and I'm looking forward to seeing the result

?

Managed to find myself a MKI gas curtain, minus the curtain part. But still better than nothing
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MKII possibly desert camouflage   MKII possibly desert camouflage  

MKII possibly desert camouflage   MKII possibly desert camouflage  

SMP
    ?

Looks good !

?

Quote by SMP View Post
    Looks good !
    Thanks mate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2