Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

MkII Salerno/Malta camo

Article about: This si my new helmet. Is an mkII helmet with Salerno camo in great condition. I hope that you like it.

Oh Really?!?! I didn't know it...Take it easy Otherwise I would not have asked the link of the auction, i got the helmet from an italian collector. Anyway it's all sorted out ...

SMP
    ?

Quote by Braschi View Post
    Oh Really?!?! I didn't know it...Take it easy Otherwise I would not have asked the link of the auction, i got the helmet from an italian collector. Anyway it's all sorted out ...
    No offence intended. The post suggested you knew the camo was a Salerno camouflage because it came from Italy.

I would venture to guess that both camos shown here are probably UK Home Guard , or possibly UK AA helmets from a fixed installation.

?

So now I ask, " just because it was originally sold from Birmingham ,is that proof that it's not the Salerno camo?Can it not be that the owner went back home with it after the war ? The only Malta camo that looked original and sold on E-bay about a year and a half ago sold from England ,not Malta.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3