Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

my british helmets

Article about: just a small update on the brit lids ,i fitted a few more modern examples in with the mix ,a few tank helmets or bone domes as there called and a composite cvc crewmans helmet from afghanist

?

Default Re: my british helmets

A fine variety of British examples James, although MKII's are my favourite, they all look great, and give depth to any Commonwealth helmet collection
    Thanks for sharing.

Brad.

my british helmetsmy british helmetsmy british helmetsmy british helmetsmy british helmetsmy british helmetsmy british helmetsmy british helmetsmy british helmetsmy british helmetsmy british helmetsmy british helmetsmy british helmetsmy british helmets
    Regards James

?

Nice collection of British lids James I very much like the wardens helmet with the headlight I am assuming that the wires for the battery pack would run down in side your jacket and attach to your waist belt.

Regards Mark K

"put that light out" captain Mainwaring, thanks mark the 2 core cable is fairly long and i imagine would clip to a belt ,this one is an early post war lamp ,but it does go well with the civil defence helmet ,thanks james
    Regards James

?

Nice collection Col the S6 respirators look great with the correct filters too.. Also the Airborne respirator looks nice with the right filter..those filters are proving a little diffcult to get now days!!! " the little grey filter"..I had one of these when I was a kiddy wink & got rid of it like an idiot!! Wish I had kept it now!!!!..Still a top dollar display. Cheers Terry.

?

You have yourself an outstanding collection of helmets Skipper. I alway love to see them! I really like the helmet/gas mask combo's.Excellent display!
    Thanks for the pic's. They are always a pleasure to see!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

thanks terry ,i know what you mean the grey filters are hard to find ,im sure these are a different diameter thread also to the standard modern size ,they are much larger i have a korean war period US m9 which has a filter screw at the same diameter and thanks phil ,i agree the gassies do go well with the relevant helmet thanks for looking
    Regards James

?

I think Col those masks "Airborne" a lot of them come Danish filters..After war I presume lots went that way..I have seen them with the grey filter but they are going up in price!!. I know what the M9 looks like but I don't think I have come across in my travels!!! have you any detailed snaps of it??. Would be nice to see it!!! Cheers Terry.

here you go terry ,its an old photo when i had my m9 displayed with my iraqi m80 regards james my british helmets
    Regards James

i decided to pick out my favorites and put them in there own display case ,its a more stable environment for them ,the gassie's have also gone back into storage ,i think its for the best for there preservation but it was nice to group photo them my british helmetsmy british helmets
    Regards James

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast