Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

my british helmets

Article about: just a small update on the brit lids ,i fitted a few more modern examples in with the mix ,a few tank helmets or bone domes as there called and a composite cvc crewmans helmet from afghanist

Default Re: my british helmets

just a small update on the brit lids ,i fitted a few more modern examples in with the mix ,a few tank helmets or bone domes as there called and a composite cvc crewmans helmet from afghanistan ,slightly crammed in i know but youve got to make the most of what available space there is
    enjoy jamesmy british helmetsmy british helmets
    Last edited by James C; 06-08-2013 at 03:15 PM.
    Regards James

?

Nicely displayed James you have some outstanding helmets in your collection IMO your just missing an early para helmet in the mix.

Regards Mark K

?

Excellent helmets you have James.. don't forget to remind me about the Para lid I have I'm home on the 4th of July so give me a day or two to sort my life out & I will get posted!!! Cheers Terry.

tez your a diamond ,thanks for the update on the para lid
    Regards James

Hi James glad I looked again as I missed so much of this thread luv the gas masks in your display.....looks like you've covered them all,S6 my favourite,many thanks for showing.....Jake.

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Hi James glad I looked again as I missed so much of this thread luv the gas masks in your display.....looks like you've covered them all,S6 my favourite,many thanks for showing.....Jake.
    thanks jake ,the s6 is also a favorite of mine ,it had such a long life span ,ive even heard it was used in operation granby ,during the first gulf war ,cheers james
    Regards James

I guess as a 15 year old watching those amazing Embassy siege footage of 1980,is why i thought S6 mask was so cool,so all you need now is the GSR "general service respirator" and then you can relax............Jake.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my british helmets  

i understand what your saying jake ,its just a little too modern for my brit lids unless i purchase a mk7 helmet ,maybe one day ,cheers james
    Regards James

?

Op Nimrod...the embassy siege... May 1980.. I think that & the Falklands war sort put me on track to joining the Army..!!! & the rest is history as they say!!!!.. Cheers Terry.

just a small update ,the british section of my war roommy british helmets

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3