Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My growing wall 'o' MKII helmets (+ some others!)

Article about: Evening gents, I just took a picture of my MKII's, that had my back against the wall to "squeeze" them all in! I hope you like the helmet shelf in the war room, as small as it is!

Default My growing wall 'o' MKII helmets (+ some others!)

Evening gents, I just took a picture of my MKII's, that had my back against the wall to "squeeze" them all in! I hope you like the helmet shelf in the war room, as small as it is! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My growing wall 'o' MKII helmets (+ some others!)   My growing wall 'o' MKII helmets (+ some others!)  

My growing wall 'o' MKII helmets (+ some others!)   My growing wall 'o' MKII helmets (+ some others!)  

My growing wall 'o' MKII helmets (+ some others!)   My growing wall 'o' MKII helmets (+ some others!)  

My growing wall 'o' MKII helmets (+ some others!)  

Nice collection Leon, thanks for sharing!

Take care,

Mart

?

Great display Leon. I like the use of the wine glasses and that badge display shelf looks like it has all the good ones

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Great display Leon. I like the use of the wine glasses and that badge display shelf looks like it has all the good ones

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Hi Phil, the badge shelf has "some of the best" but I am still waiting on the Army Flak badge and Anti-Partisan award! That may well take some persuading of the wife! Leon.

?

Quite an impressive display, with plenty of variety.

Very nice Collection Leon you have some very nice helmets, I quite like the MKIII and the beaded luftschutz helmet and thanks for posting them.

Matt

Thats quite a display of various Homefront Mk2's you've acquired Leon over what would be considered a rather short period of time,dedication at its best,i'm more surprised by the impressive collection of Assault badges you own,awesome stuff and well done Bud..........

Looks great Leon!

So what makes the original ss helmet so special to have it's own stage.
    Super lot there

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    So what makes the original ss helmet so special to have it's own stage.
    Super lot there
    Hi Rene, the SS helmet gets it's own stage on a shelf that is dedicated to Konzentrationslager items, prisoneers camp letters, tokens etc. I am waiting on a late war SS Sachsenhausen Soldbuch to come through the post to go on the shelf as well. When it arrives I will post it in the appropriate forum. Leon.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast