Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My growing wall 'o' MKII helmets (+ some others!)

Article about: Evening gents, I just took a picture of my MKII's, that had my back against the wall to "squeeze" them all in! I hope you like the helmet shelf in the war room, as small as it is!

?

I've been trying to pick out the MKII I like best and it's either the GPO or all of them..

Tony

Cheers Tony, I'm a postie and it is one that I like as well, but it is probably the roughest one on the shelves, it has a fair amount of rust (a bit like me)! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My growing wall 'o' MKII helmets (+ some others!)  

?

Very impressive!

Nice collection. You have there leon. Good work.

?

Very cool. Nice collection and displayed nicely!

A collection to be proud of leon ,i think you have got the balance just right with these superb displays ,very tastefully done mate ,the examples that caught my eye are the AFS MKII and beaded luftschutz m40 ,that ameoba cover looks superb dressed with the breadbag strap and the individual displays are also awesome ,i see your a beatles fan too ,thanks for sharing cheers james

A cracking collection Leon, great to see it all in one as I had lost track of how many MKII's you have.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

You have come along way in a short time Leon I think you can guess which one is my favorite in your collection
    The Mk II does have away of growing on a fellow and it is hard to quite once you start believe me I have just added a couple of new Cdn examples to my own shelf.

Regards Mark

Quote by James C View Post
    A collection to be proud of leon ,i think you have got the balance just right with these superb displays ,very tastefully done mate ,the examples that caught my eye are the AFS MKII and beaded luftschutz m40 ,that ameoba cover looks superb dressed with the breadbag strap and the individual displays are also awesome ,i see your a beatles fan too ,thanks for sharing cheers james
    I sure am a Beatles fan James, and here's a picture that combines the greatest pop band and the MKII!! Can't say fairer than that! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My growing wall 'o' MKII helmets (+ some others!)  

MAP
    ?

Bravo Leon. Missed this when you first posted it. I agree with all of the above comments! Great collection and displayed just right.

I see that nurses uniform in the mirror. If I remember that thread correctly, she was a beauty.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast