Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My growing wall 'o' MKII helmets (+ some others!)

Article about: Evening gents, I just took a picture of my MKII's, that had my back against the wall to "squeeze" them all in! I hope you like the helmet shelf in the war room, as small as it is!

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I sure am a Beatles fan James, and here's a picture that combines the greatest pop band and the MKII!! Can't say fairer than that! Leon.
    If I remember correctly Leon, John Lennon liked the glasses he wore in that movie so much he decided to keep the look and wore glasses just like them from that point on! I'm also a big Beatles fan, they were extremely talented and I doubt we will ever see the likes of them again, at least we haven't to this point, and that includes the Stones who while also very talented are still not as good as the Beatles. Lennon and McCartney even wrote the Stones first hit for them!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    If I remember correctly Leon, John Lennon liked the glasses he wore in that movie so much he decided to keep the look and wore glasses just like them from that point on! I'm also a big Beatles fan, they were extremely talented and I doubt we will ever see the likes of them again, at least we haven't to this point, and that includes the Stones who while also very talented are still not as good as the Beatles. Lennon and McCartney even wrote the Stones first hit for them!
    Dave, you are a man after my own heart, but I am not going to go as far as saying "I wanna be your man"!!! My wife and conscience would not approve! I do like the Stone's as well, but not to the level of having everything that they recorded. I have the solo Lennon/McCartney and Harrison albums as well but no Ringo's I'm afraid, a touch to country and western for my taste. Leon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3