Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

The new ebay money maker

Article about: One of these sold for over £880. The other two hope to !

I've noticed this development with interest...there's almost as many Scots Guards helmets on ebay as there are "genuine" Argie M1s at the moment....what luck they've all been discovered now......but £880.......

?

Who are "Fitters???

Dean O
    Canada

A pair of well known scammers who sell on ebay as military trader uk and who also ran their own forum under the same until they were caught out scamming a member there and most of the members left to join broadsword forum.

Carved British SMLE Stock

Read Ned's post on page 3. There is also a thread on here and on the WAF when they were taken to court after scamming one man of many 1000's with a load of pimped up RAF items, many with fake paper labels and bogus signatures etc... They also add fake dates to items and create put together groups....

Fantasy MKK on ebay?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Great links Jerry im familiar now with the seller you mention , a percentage of his stuff seems legit but enough questionable material to put off the more experianced buyer's , Do you think The seller is naively oblivious to what passes through his hands or fully aware

Quote by James C View Post
    Great links Jerry im familiar now with the seller you mention , a percentage of his stuff seems legit but enough questionable material to put off the more experianced buyer's , Do you think The seller is naively oblivious to what passes through his hands or fully aware
    Sadly all too aware IMO James. You could not be in business as long as they have and not be able to spot so many enhanced items. They have good untouched items but a significant % of their offerings have obviously been messed with.
    Regards,

Jerry

Thanks for your thought's Jerry A real blow to the hobby as most of the item's go for good money

I notice the other seller of iffy lids has another rare jem for sale FFS. I am sure this is the flitters using another name.

WW2 RARE II CORP POLISH INFANTRY HELMET WITH MERMAID INSIGNIA MONTE CASSINO USED | eBay

This is the seller that sold the redated para beret and para helmet recently
    Regards,

Jerry

This is the redated para helmet, it was returned by the buyer after Luc told him it was post war with the date scratched out.

Original ww2 British airborne para paratrooper helmet BMB 1943 with netting | eBay
    Regards,

Jerry

?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    This is the redated para helmet, it was returned by the buyer after Luc told him it was post war with the date scratched out.

Original ww2 British airborne para paratrooper helmet BMB 1943 with netting | eBay
    Thanks for the link Jerry, it's worthwhile looking through his/her sold items.

Its a shame. Whenever I'm browsing eBay and see something that cacthes my eye, I click through and then.............my heart sinks when I see its him.

Martin

Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast