MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 81 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast

The new ebay money maker

Article about: One of these sold for over £880. The other two hope to !

Sorry not 1939 dated 1943 inside as shown

Default Brodie

The new  ebay money makerThe new  ebay money makerThe new  ebay money makerThe new  ebay money makerThe new  ebay money makerThe new  ebay money maker

Another for you lot to look at ( by the way I own a lot of helmets !! ) ww1 Kings own Scottish Borders regiment 29th division helmet with front and both side flashes , complete and untouched British ww1 Brodie

Default Ww1 German helmet

This is another I have for sale a ww1 German helmet captured and made into a bucket to clear water in the Somme trenches c1916 ..unusual piece
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

Default French ww1

Last one today ww1 French Adrian helmet with original liner and chin strap ...purchased in St Quentin near Amiens France
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

?

Quote by Imwatchingyou67 View Post
    Attachment 988257Attachment 988258Attachment 988259Attachment 988260

Ok CAN YOU IDENTIFY THIS HELMET, LINER DATED 1939 BUT NO MARKINGS ON SHELL , ALSO PAINTED WHITE INSIDE AS SHOWN
    A British Mk1, with a Mk2 liner put in, liner doesn't look to have been in there that long.
    Maker initials should be on the inside brim, if not hidden by the white paint.

Thanks tin lid , had this helmet a fair few years too maybe was reused in ww2 as a lot of ww1 helmets were , liner was in there when purchased and looks to have been there a fair few years . Won't look for makers stamp on shell as it would mean removing the paint and that would ruin it but thanks... Ps selling this on eBay one if any of you like it

Default Identify this helmet

The new  ebay money makerThe new  ebay money makerThe new  ebay money makerThe new  ebay money maker

Any ideas what this helmet is , I'm sure it's British ww2 or interwar as it was with a large collection of ww2 Suffolk regiments belongings who was a captain. no markings on it I can see ...any ideas .?

I've seen VERY similar US Home Front helmets.....'not saying this IS one but the inside certainly looks like one

SMP
    ?

Definitely a US civil defence helmet :

https://militaryantiquesmuseum.com/u...32.archive.htm

great thanks so much for the information

Page 9 of 81 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast