Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast

The new ebay money maker

Article about: One of these sold for over £880. The other two hope to !

?

Good afternoon guys, First of all I would like to apologize for still not knowing how to post pictures from e-bay,this is the latest addition from the golden boy of Stansted, 322257773863,can any of you comment on it? I think I know whether it's real of not but I want to be sure by having your opinions on it, take a close look at the RA flash ...

Quote by Imwatchingyou67 View Post
    We do not allow this kind of personal attack on this forum. I warned you before and you refuse to listen. Aside from that, you have been told by our members that you are selling fake items on e-bay so I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt and allow you to post them so you could find out whether what you own was real or not.
    I guess that was not your intention so, good bye.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

No worries Ralph lol

Well he had his chance!...

?

Oh dear ,I seems like I rattled his cage again, I never got to see the message but even if I did I would not stoop to his level and retaliate ,but I want him to know that now "I am watching him" and I will post every dodgy lid on this forum as long as they will let me and I might even report his stuff to e-bay as well,
    Ps,I also think that the latest RA helmet has the flash added recently

Amazing how a persons negative character exposes his business practices of the same. Another short term investor down the drain

Insults produces weeds. Good cut Ralph

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Following advice lifted straight from:

'There are 2 ways to deal with sellers of counterfeit items effectively!

1) Report them to eBay

Once you've found a counterfeit item:

a) Click on the listing and scroll to the bottom.

b) Click on the report item link.

c) Select the correct reasoning for reporting the item.

d) Give a brief description of why you have reported the item.

2) Report them to Trading Standards

This is very very simple to do.

If you spot anyone selling counterfeit items or you have bought fake items yourself, then simply go here:

www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/index.cfm
    (copy and paste above link into web address bar)

Just enter the post code of the seller to find their nearest Trading Standards office. Then pass their details (Name, Address and eBay Name) over to Trading Standards.

Sit back and let Trading Standards get all of their sales data off eBay & Paypal and then take legal proceedings.

It's really as simple as that!

With a few minutes of you're time will help others from buying fakes and make eBay a safer place to buy and sell.'

If they can ban art forgers......

Rogue

I churn out fake Lowrys to sell on eBay for thousands, amateur artist admits - Telegraph

?

Quote by pluto View Post
    Good afternoon guys, First of all I would like to apologize for still not knowing how to post pictures from e-bay,this is the latest addition from the golden boy of Stansted, 322257773863,can any of you comment on it? I think I know whether it's real of not but I want to be sure by having your opinions on it, take a close look at the RA flash ...
    Pics of 322257773863 for discussion.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

SMP
    ?

Clearly painted over already damaged paint work - so you have to ask " when was it done ?"

?

When was it done? probably last week as on one of Goldie's bad feedback the buyer stated that he can still smell the paint ,and Goldie told him that it's oil he is smelling not paint:

Page 17 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast