Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 81 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 ... LastLast

The new ebay money maker

Article about: One of these sold for over £880. The other two hope to !

?

Maybe it's not a second Hampshire badged helmet,maybe somebody returned it and this guy ,being untouchable ,like the Flitters and Spandau Militaria,put it back for sale, it's a real shame that these crooks can do this illegal activity so openly
    Now that Jerry has invented the Hadrain's wall helmet,no doubt in the very near future we'll see one of them for sale, I am imagining this guy's got a small factory in his back garden full of illegal immigrants working day and night producing these masterpieces , I read somewhere on this forum that there is still 100's of homefront helmets left, at the rate this guy is going through them ,I better get some as soon they will be rarer than the combat ones ,and as for him contacting the IWM,I don't think he is that stupid,they would probably throw him in jail not open a new branch for him

Quote by pluto View Post
    ,and as for him contacting the IWM,I don't think he is that stupid,they would probably throw him in jail not open a new branch for him
    Aye, it was meant as a joke

Still no idea why people pay for his schlock....

Quote by PhantomGuitar View Post
    Incredible that he has a second (!!!) Hampshire badged helmet, it's a shame he didn't contact the IWM as i'm sure they would have opened a new branch for his incredible collection.
    It is the same helmet, check post #92 for pics of it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    It is the same helmet, check post #92 for pics of it.
    Oops, my mistake. I did think it a bit much of a coincidence, even for this individual.

?

I now know where the infamous goldie gets his artistic skills from, other items on his site, on these he has kept his location as stansted.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

?

Exactly,I bet that the same guy that's doing these costumes is the same guy that 's painting the helmets

Quote by pluto View Post
    Exactly,I bet that the same guy that's doing these costumes is the same guy that 's painting the helmets
    That's the poor guy who was rash enough to take his Hampshire helmet back to Goldie's gaff and ask for a refund, and now sitting in the cellar next to Norman Bates' mom who moaned about the rocking chair he flogged her......

The new  ebay money maker The new  ebay money maker
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Over painted black home front helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Check out the way he's describing the turtle helmet he is listing,"ww2 turtle combat helmet with 1952 liner" what a joke !!!!

Quote by pluto View Post
    Check out the way he's describing the turtle helmet he is listing,"ww2 turtle combat helmet with 1952 liner" what a joke !!!!
    It looked like an OK lid until i saw it with the added pimping and "camouflage", quite clearly a recent job as there is camo paint on the rim where the base coat has rubbed off. Plus the fact that while some MkIV were made in 1945, i have yet to see any proof of their use during wartime.

Page 21 of 81 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 ... LastLast