Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast

The new ebay money maker

Article about: One of these sold for over £880. The other two hope to !

Interesting to note that the seller is from Stansted! Also interesting to note that the seller has sold many of these covers previously. Also interesting to note that you can buy reproduction hessian covers from China on eBay for £9.99

SMP
    ?

Quote by Grimebox View Post
    Interesting to note that the seller is from Stansted!

Indeed

?

Just spotted the price of this home front...wow!The new  ebay money maker

Mate, good ones have been selling for £200+ for several years (sadly)....and that’s the issue, are they “good” or are the not......this particular one looks pretty good to me...but what do I know....

Quote by shaune View Post
    Just spotted the price of this home front...wow!The new  ebay money maker
    Who is the seller
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

eta30 (London)

?

It does look very nice, but crikey thats a lot of money! Each to their own I guess. Wonder what it will go for...

Hello,
    last August I purchased this helmet with color sand from the Military Trade UK, not knowing the bad reputation of this seller.
    Now I would like to submit the helmet to your vision. (I paid 150 euros for it) + 20 for shipping ...
    What do you think? Have I been scammed or the seller also has some honest items?
    Thanks in advanced
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

I'd suggest that the net may not have been on the helmet for very long....and, obviously, the liner attachment screw/bolt has been replaced but this might have happened years ago....some one will be along shortly to tell you more.

Re sellers with questionable reputations...they often sell a mix of good and not-so-good pieces...this IS a Brit MkII lid and will almost certainly be wartime dated...the inside is very good indeed....and there's no badge on the side (which seems to be the latest thing to copy)....but what do I know......

Quote by Grimebox View Post
    johgold72
    There you go, seller johngold72, what do we have here ? sold for £460 (530 euro)

1941 dated ww2 British airborne camouflaged soe Sorbo type jump helmet hat | eBay

I am amazed at the amount of money these people make with all this tampering and completely faked out items, there must be an intense labouring going on...oh well

Link could expire so here's a few pictures

The new  ebay money makerThe new  ebay money makerThe new  ebay money makerThe new  ebay money maker

Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast