Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 58 of 81 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 ... LastLast

The new ebay money maker

Article about: One of these sold for over £880. The other two hope to !

What amazed me was that one of the photos showed a glimpse of the modern foam inside

SMP
    ?

Well Adrian ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker  

I know the seller...and he isn't one of "them"....and yes, it's unusual in that the inside rim looks white...in an NFS lid...'never seen that BUT I have seen phone-book-rims before (there's one in the book)...perhaps it was painted that light colour for the markings to show up. I like it...but what do I know...

what do you lot think?

Quote by partisan View Post
    Hello,
    last August I purchased this helmet with color sand from the Military Trade UK, not knowing the bad reputation of this seller.
    Now I would like to submit the helmet to your vision. (I paid 150 euros for it) + 20 for shipping ...
    What do you think? Have I been scammed or the seller also has some honest items?
    Thanks in advanced
    I would say that it was a very expensive helmet net, as the helmet itself isn't worth that kind of money.

I didn't asked ifvth the price was good. The probem is not if it was a very expensive helmet net, but if the helmet is original or not. Can you tell me? Thanks

Quote by partisan View Post
    I didn't asked ifvth the price was good. The probem is not if it was a very expensive helmet net, but if the helmet is original or not. Can you tell me? Thanks
    The helmet is original although the liner looks as though it has been removed or replaced at some time. The net is a modern copy. But Composite is the one to answer really.

?

Anyone had dealings with, musee1418 ?
    Thought the FIRE GUARD was very similar to one of mine, but no, it's crap. Just like the FG one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

SMP
    ?

Adrian made a prophetic statement on p.7 of his new book regarding the risk of it spawning more reproductions. The fakers have bought the book and are painting even as we speak !

?

Combined they are up to £173. with 6 days to go.

SMP
    ?

Old British camouflaged helmet......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker  

Page 58 of 81 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 ... LastLast