Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

new year's fake

Article about: Happy new year gents Day 1 of 2016 brings the first fake Malta cammo,enjoy

Quote by Martin Bull View Post
    Just for the record, it finished at £220.00.
    . That would be cheap if it were genuine in my opinion! Another "fleabayer" right royally ripped off. Leon.

Quote by SMP View Post
    I'm not surprised Malta was never captured - the garrison must have numbered millions !
    Far from it actually. The Siege of Malta lasted nearly 3 years and only remained undefeated because of the Maltese peoples and the Allied service men's blood and guts resolve and determination never to give in and never surrender. They came close of course, but the conditions and hardship they all endured on that tiny island was truly heroic.

Cheers

SMP
    ?

Quote by HistoryMan View Post
    Far from it actually. The Siege of Malta lasted nearly 3 years and only remained undefeated because of the Maltese peoples and the Allied service men's blood and guts resolve and determination never to give in and never surrender. They came close of course, but the conditions and hardship they all endured on that tiny island was truly heroic.

Cheers
    It was meant as a joke - because of all the thousands of fake Malta camos seen these days .

The British people, myself included , have nothing but the utmost respect for the brave defenders ( and civilians ) of Malta .

Quote by SMP View Post
    It was meant as a joke - because of all the thousands of fake Malta camos seen these days .

The British people, myself included , have nothing but the utmost respect for the brave defenders ( and civilians ) of Malta .
    Ahh ok ! I get it now sorry !! haha
    I am off to Malta in 10 days so looking forward to it !

Cheers

All the best !

Quote by HistoryMan View Post
    Ahh ok ! I get it now sorry !! haha
    I am off to Malta in 10 days so looking forward to it !

Cheers

All the best !
    While your over there could you pick me up a couple of tasty MKII's please. I know the island is swimming in them as the historian seller on ebay just loves to find them on such a regular basis! Have a great trip by the way, i'm told the church in Valletta still has the German bomb that went through the roof on the floor!! Leon

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    While your over there could you pick me up a couple of tasty MKII's please. I know the island is swimming in them as the historian seller on ebay just loves to find them on such a regular basis! Have a great trip by the way, i'm told the church in Valletta still has the German bomb that went through the roof on the floor!! Leon
    I will do my best !
    The church you speak of is not in Valletta but is the Rotunda at Mosta, not far from Takali Airfield. Bombs were dropped and one 500kg bomb went through the roof of the church, bounced off the walls twice and slid on the floor un-exploded. The church was full with 300 people inside and no one was hurt. The bomb was taken away and dumped in the sea, the bomb that is displayed there now is not the original. It was thought of as a modern day miracle and was a huge morale booster to the Maltese people during the height of the siege

Cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3