Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Opinion on this CDN Mk.II

Article about: It has an incorrect liner and nut and bolt, looks like a British nut and bolt if real at all, shell is good. I do not like the net either as the Canadian ones, for the better part were tight

?

It has an incorrect liner and nut and bolt, looks like a British nut and bolt if real at all, shell is good. I do not like the net either as the Canadian ones, for the better part were tighter weave and in 2 colours

There are many good examples to be had, and I am sure someone here in Canada can find you a good one, it just the cost of shipping.
    Just My Thoughts

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

Many thanks, Gentlemen !

I will definitely wait for a nice complete one.

All the best,
    Taka

?

Quote by CampX View Post
    It has an incorrect liner and nut and bolt, looks like a British nut and bolt if real at all, shell is good. I do not like the net either as the Canadian ones, for the better part were tighter weave and in 2 colours

There are many good examples to be had, and I am sure someone here in Canada can find you a good one, it just the cost of shipping.
    Just My Thoughts

Dean O
    Ajax Canada
    Hi Dean I agree with you on all points but we must not fforgetCanada did use straight green nets as well the earliest variations being woven and the later war variation being a string knotted style of camo net.

Regards Mark K

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2