Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

An other MKII camo helmet... can be?

Article about: Hi, what do you thik about this camo mk.2 helmet? I like very much the old colors, but I don't understant the black color inside (under flap, the topo is blck color) ... homefront? Thanks pa

Default An other MKII camo helmet... can be?

Hi,
    what do you thik about this camo mk.2 helmet?
    I like very much the old colors, but I don't understant the black color inside (under flap, the topo is blck color) ... homefront?

Thanks

partisan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture An other MKII camo helmet... can be?   An other MKII camo helmet... can be?  

An other MKII camo helmet... can be?   An other MKII camo helmet... can be?  

Attached Images Attached Images An other MKII camo helmet... can be? 

?

It could have been used by the home guard,which is most likely. Or maybe by the Navy, as it is an Mk2 No.1 & made of manganese steel.
    Here's some pics of my one, again most likely home guard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture An other MKII camo helmet... can be?   An other MKII camo helmet... can be?  

Hi tinlid
    thanks for your opinion. Is it normal that an homefront helmet has camo colors? An other thing: inside your helmet has a black color, inside my helmet only under flap (on the top) the color is black... inside I can see a green color... You confirm for an Homefront helmet?
    Thanks in advanced
    patisan

Hi, again for me this is not one i would be confident in. Strange how there are now two "cammo's" within days of each other in a very similar shade of green? I just look at the fact that wear patterns, scuffs, chips all considered + there were almost no British cammo painted helmets surfacing until a couple of years ago says it all. At this rate we may as well accept all Malta cammo's as good. Leon.