MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

a rather salty cph and turtle helmet

Article about: just got back from our first camping holiday of the year and whilst browsing the local bric a brac shops found a very sorry looking pair of helmets ,as they were priced at 7 quid each i just

thanks again for your help in completing this cph ade and good idea about using a boot lace ill post up the results of the added parts ,cheers james

Quote by James C View Post
    i found a little place to put the zuckerman Attachment 846580
    Nice one James, maybe we should have a MKII wall of helmets sticky as we no longer have Doug's Third Reich one? Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Nice one James, maybe we should have a MKII wall of helmets sticky as we no longer have Doug's Third Reich one? Leon.
    OH, and Zuckermans, Leon.

great idea leon ,ill give it a go cool militaria a rather salty cph and turtle helmet
    Last edited by James C; 06-08-2015 at 07:29 PM.

thanks to ade's advice i looked for a suitable liner shoelace i decided on these ww2 officer's laces and they arrived in the post today ,it keeps everything to the same period and i noticed a similar if not the same match colour wise to a remnant of the original lace i found stuck fast into the shell ,it was quite therapeutic and i also managed a chinstrap from the second lace ,overall im really chuffed to bits with this small restoration and it has totally transformed what was a bare shell ,i just want to give a big thanks to ade for sending me the liner which was the impetus behind this mini resto and the results speak for themselvesa rather salty cph and turtle helmeta rather salty cph and turtle helmeta rather salty cph and turtle helmeta rather salty cph and turtle helmeta rather salty cph and turtle helmeta rather salty cph and turtle helmeta rather salty cph and turtle helmeta rather salty cph and turtle helmeta rather salty cph and turtle helmeta rather salty cph and turtle helmet

Great!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Well done James, a shoelace for a chinstrap well they did improvise.

Matt

too true matt and thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3