Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

senior fireguard zuckerman cph

Article about: just to share this two banded zuckerman ,i already have a single black banded fireguard so im guessing this would be the wearers superior ,im now wondering if there is a third banded helmet

Fair play to you and he's sorely missed,certainly by me.............and a few others.

"Lifting an image" is fine as long as you give credit (I think)!! Great shots and helmets from both you guys! By the way James, sorry I had to edit my post mate and correct your name from Chris to your right and proper "moniker"! I had been posting on "cricketchris's" German crash crew helmets at the same time!! (me bad!) . Leon.

jake he was as you know very passionate about collecting us headgear ,very much like your good self ,i cant commit to one genre so i tend to wonder around ,very bad if you have on ocd thanks leon and no problem at all ,have you made any mk11 homefront purchases of late mate

Quote by James C View Post
    jake he was as you know very passionate about collecting us headgear ,very much like your good self ,i cant commit to one genre so i tend to wonder around ,very bad if you have on ocd thanks leon and no problem at all ,have you made any mk11 homefront purchases of late mate
    Hi James, no MKII's, just the ROC tunic and the Red Cross medals etc, that I have made threads for. Nice items and I have to say for now, I think my collecting of Third Reich gear may well be behind me. I just love our Home Front stuff, and you can so often get hold of it with history and provenance at a fraction of the price! Leon.

great stuff leon and why not ill check out you latest threads mate ,are you holding on to what TR items you've collected or are you moving away completely

Quote by James C View Post
    great stuff leon and why not ill check out you latest threads mate ,are you holding on to what TR items you've collected or are you moving away completely
    Hi James, I am keeping the vast majority of it as I still am a real fan of the "style/design" of the Third Reich's awards and uniforms. I have over the last few months let the odd bit go and concentrated on what I am keeping, to strictly the war badge awards, a few helmets and the concentration camp letters I have been collecting. Leon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3