Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

street fire party helmet

Article about: I was offered an Anderson for free, but apparently my marriage vows didn't mention anything about air raid shelters in the garden.

?

Default Re: street fire party helmet

I was offered an Anderson for free, but apparently my marriage vows didn't mention anything about air raid shelters in the garden.

its alright for you lot being offered anderson shelters, I keep looking and cant find a decent one anywhere
    Nigel

here she is on display enjoy jamesstreet fire party helmet

James, that display set-up looks great!

?

Strange you talking about Anderson shelters, my father in law had one in his garden and its still there but they've moved from Wood Green, but i can still see it there, being used as a potting shed as he did, and the Protection bells were a common site on the industrial areas in Tottenham when i was a kid, there was even one at the factory i worked at by the front gates behind the clocking in hut, im wondering if its still there

Quote by davejb View Post
    Strange you talking about Anderson shelters, my father in law had one in his garden and its still there but they've moved from Wood Green, but i can still see it there, being used as a potting shed as he did, and the Protection bells were a common site on the industrial areas in Tottenham when i was a kid, there was even one at the factory i worked at by the front gates behind the clocking in hut, im wondering if its still there
    might be worth a look ,its amazing what goes un noticed and then gets weighed in for scrap

Hi guys, thought I would share my SFP helmet, for comparison, that I picked up about 15 years ago.

Cheers, Tom
    street fire party helmetstreet fire party helmetstreet fire party helmetstreet fire party helmetstreet fire party helmetstreet fire party helmetstreet fire party helmet

WW2 BRITISH CIVIL DEFENCE ZUCKERMAN STEEL HELMET 1941 - YouTube
    A good public information film about the humble Zuckerman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2