Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Swedish M21-M18 Helmet

Article about: Hi I have a M21 helmet, but I have little experience with WW2 Helmets in general. I wonder if it's in good condition and what prices they usually go for. I have not seen many of them so I gu

?

Default Swedish M21-M18 Helmet

Hi I have a M21 helmet, but I have little experience with WW2 Helmets in general.
    I wonder if it's in good condition and what prices they usually go for.
    I have not seen many of them so I guess they are rare ?The pictures are taken with flash on, so the condition looks worse then it actually is Swedish  M21-M18 HelmetSwedish  M21-M18 HelmetSwedish  M21-M18 HelmetSwedish  M21-M18 HelmetSwedish  M21-M18 HelmetSwedish  M21-M18 Helmet

These helmets were introduced before ww2 so just after the great war in 1921 ,well done on identifiying the model type as the m21/16 is hard to tell apart to the novice collector ,have you had it in storage as its in remarkable condition especially the liner pads and chinstrap showing little wear here in the uk i would expect it to go from anywhere between £50 to £100 ,usually they are bought for the liner alone to refurbish the early german stahlhelm's

?

Bought it for next to nothing from a collector with some financial issues about 5 years ago. It contained a swedish newspaper from 1944 so I guess it's been in storage for some time. I've researched it for some time and concluded that it had to be the m21/16 model. I've seen them on Ebay, but their condition is much worse then mine. I also bought a Canteen from him marked USA 1942-1944, but these seem to be pretty common and not of any value. Thanks for the great help and informtion James, appreciate it!

your welcome and hope more member's here add there thoughts too
    kind regards
    james

Very nice and uncommon helmet that I haven't seen often and thanks for posting it

Matt