Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Two "new" Zuckerman helmets

Article about: Hi to all, I have recovered these two Zuckerman, that I show you. I do not know well these type of helmets and I'd like to have your opinions. Thanks Roberto First helmets: Second helmets:

Default Two "new" Zuckerman helmets

Hi to all,
    I have recovered these two Zuckerman, that I show you.
    I do not know well these type of helmets and I'd like to have your opinions.

Thanks
    Roberto

First helmets:

Two "new" Zuckerman helmetsTwo "new" Zuckerman helmetsTwo "new" Zuckerman helmetsTwo "new" Zuckerman helmetsTwo "new" Zuckerman helmetsTwo "new" Zuckerman helmets

Second helmets:

Two "new" Zuckerman helmetsTwo "new" Zuckerman helmetsTwo "new" Zuckerman helmetsTwo "new" Zuckerman helmetsTwo "new" Zuckerman helmetsTwo "new" Zuckerman helmets

Both are good examples.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks, Adrian
    well, then these can be in my collection!

regards
    Roberto

Shunned by lots of collectors but they are an interesting part of history!....

Yes, Gunny
    you're right,in fact, are all interesting for me, the important thing is that the material is original and untouched.

regards
    Roberto

The fact these both have chinstraps fitted makes them a bit nicer than usual.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Two nice civilian protective helmets, they come in steel size large or medium.
    Have a look at the piece of paper stuck to the shell, they normally have some interesting info' on.

Thanks, Aaron
    in fact the first is a medium size and the second is large.
    Actually you're right, in the first is present a label very interesting, that with effort I tried to photograph; it says:
    A.R.P. CONTROLLER
    A.R.P. STORE CHURCHWAY
    DH38/45 NORTH SHIELDS
    T 120104 DH.NORTHUMBERLAND.

the manufacturer is:
    DYSON & HORSFALL Ltd, PRESTON, LANCS.

regards
    Roberto
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two "new" Zuckerman helmets   Two "new" Zuckerman helmets  

?

When these helmets were sent/posted out in up to batches of 10, (that's why they have a hole front & back to tie together) they have this label. Liners, I believe sent separately.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two "new" Zuckerman helmets  

Ok Aaron,
    very good information.

thank you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast